We love hearing about your new sites and want to help you get AdThrive ads running on them as soon as possible! While we typically require a minimum of 100,000 pageviews per month, AdThrive publishers can add additional qualifying sites at a lower pageview requirement.
Before you submit your application for an additional site, go through the following checklist to make sure you have the best chance of approval.
Checklist for adding a new site to AdThrive
- Google Analytics is set up and tracking your traffic correctly
- If you have a Google Analytics 4 property on your site, please also set up a Universal Analytics property
- Your site is secure and running on HTTPS
- You’ve published a good number of high-quality, original posts
- See this helpful resource: Google’s Quality Guidelines
- If you include affiliate links in your content, you have the proper disclaimers in place
- You have a strong “about me” section or page
- All your navigation links work correctly
- You have no empty category or informational pages
- You have a good percentage of written content above the fold
- Aim for about 20–25% of your own written content above the fold. This could include your “about me” widget in the sidebar or the preview text for a post.
- If you’re currently running ads, your ad layout is well balanced with your content
- Google requires that ads take up less than 30% of the screen, so make sure your content is front and center!