Why choose AdThrive?
We provide tailor-made ad management to take your business to the next level. Here's just some of what you get when you join AdThrive:
- Higher RPMs — guaranteed. Make the switch from another ad management company and you’ll hit a 20% higher RPM within two weeks, or we’ll pay the difference.
- Custom ad strategy. We’ll work with you to set your revenue goals and choose the best ad categories and layouts for you and your audience.
- Smart solutions built for your success. Our suite of products and services offers specific data-driven actions to help you grow traffic to your website, deepen engagement with your audience, and earn more for your great content.
- Award-winning team at your service. The industry’s leading experts — from sales and customer success to performance analysts, engineers, and data scientists — are dedicated to supporting and growing your business.
- The AdThrive community. Join 3,500+ independent content creators, including some of the best sites in the world, and make meaningful connections with other publishers in our thriving Facebook group.
- Future-proof your business. Digital advertising is changing, and we’re plugged into crucial conversations about third-party cookies and privacy initiatives to protect independent publishers.
Am I eligible to join AdThrive?
Our requirements are straightforward. Do you have:
- Google Analytics installed with a minimum of 100,000 monthly pageviews?
- Majority of traffic from US, CA, UK, AU or NZ?
- Unique, original content that engages the audience and is a great fit for advertisers?
If you own multiple sites, please submit one application per site — we accept sites with lower monthly pageviews from publishers already in our community as long as they are the owner and the other requirements are met.
If your site meets these requirements, go ahead and apply here!
Our simple, three-part application should take less than five minutes to complete.
- Tell us about your site.
- If you’re running ads, tell us about your current ad provider. No ads? You get to skip this step.
- Provide viewer access to Google Analytics so we can verify your site’s traffic data for final approval.
Why do you need my Google Analytics information?
We use Google Analytics data to review your site and confirm that it reaches our ad partners' requirements. The data we receive from the application allows us to thoroughly review your site to ensure we’re the best fit.
Once our ad partners review and approve the application, we also ask for 'Viewer' access to your Google Analytics. This access helps us analyze your ad performance and use that information to create your new setup and dashboard.
We require this access along with a completed application throughout our partnership.
I applied! What happens next?
After submitting, you should receive an email acknowledgment right away. Site reviews typically take a week because our analysis is determined by people, not computers. Once your site is approved, we’ll get you started with the AdThrive Setup Assistant.
Step 1: You’ll create or link an existing Google Ad Manager account. Google will also require a validation tag on your site to confirm your domain matches the request we’re making to manage the ad inventory on your site.
Step 2: You’ll share your current ad goals and performance details. We want to understand exactly what you’d like to see with ads on your site in the future and, if you’re running ads, how those are currently performing. If you’re not running ads yet, we’ll work with you over email to design an ad layout you love.
Step 3: You’ll give an AdThrive user Viewer access to your Google Analytics account. We need this to assess your current performance if you’re using another ad provider. It’s also how your AdThrive dashboard will track performance once our ads are live on your site.
Step 4: We’ll do an analysis. Our experts will dive into your site design and traffic data so we can create a custom ad layout optimized for success. You get the final say on how your ads are placed.
A minimum of three ads running in highly viewable locations is required on each device. We will only move forward if we’re confident we can help you earn more money. Your start date will be determined by the terms of any existing contracts you may have.
It’s almost time to install my new ads! How should I prepare?
The AdThrive Setup Assistant will guide you through the final steps for successful installation:
Step 1: Fill out a Traffic Assignment Letter (TAL) for Comscore. We aggregate your traffic with all the sites in our community, putting our network at the #7 spot for ALL web properties in Comscore. The collective AdThrive community is larger than companies like Pinterest, Meredith and USA Today.
Step 2: Tell us if you plan to self-install or if you’d like us to take care of that. Most publishers prefer we install the ads for them, which requires giving us access to your website.
Step 4: You’ll accept the AdThrive Service Agreement. This covers service terms, confidentiality, compliance with AdThrive policies, and more.
It’s install day! What should I expect?
- We’ll set up your ads.txt file listing our partners that are authorized to sell your ad spaces.
- If you’re currently running ads, we’ll remove them from your previous ad provider as we’re setting up your new AdThrive ads to minimize ANY downtime in ad earnings.
- We’ll set up custom placements for your AdThrive ads. If you use WordPress, we’ll install the AdThrive Ads WordPress plug-in. If you don’t use WordPress, we’ll add a snippet of code in the header of your site.
- We’ll add a text-only “Elite CafeMedia Publisher” badge in the footer of your site. This is also placed through the AdThrive plug-in or code.
We’ll confirm you’re happy with your ads, and then our team will monitor performance and share proactive suggestions to make sure your earnings are as strong as possible.
Can I handle the install on my own?
Of course. You’ll be offered that option when you first sign in to the AdThrive Setup Assistant. You’ll receive instructions in the initial email guiding you through the setup and above steps, with access to our team for support along the way.
When will I see results?
Once your data begins populating in the AdThrive dashboard, we’ll let you know how to log in so you can access earnings data and set up your payment information.
Many publishers start seeing improved earnings immediately and most within a few days. We’re committed to helping you increase your revenue for the long run and will keep you updated every step of the way.
What type of increases should I expect to see?
Making you the most money is our top priority. Publishers who switch to AdThrive see a 75% average revenue lift vs. other major ad providers — with the same or fewer ads.
What should I know about the dashboard?
Your dashboard is where you can control the ad types and filters that you want to run on your site, monitor your earnings and traffic performance, and take advantage of our exclusive products and solutions.
What are the payment terms?
You’ll receive your first payment 45 days after the end of your first month running AdThrive ads. We submit ad revenue payments on the 15th of every month on a Net 45 schedule.
Our model sends 75 percent of revenue straight to publishers. We use our 25 percent to cover ad serving fees, associated costs and any discrepancies, pay the team that provides publishers with best-in-industry support and technology, and invest in constant improvements to help you earn more year after year.
AdThrive is a Google Certified Publishing Partner — what does that mean for me?
It means you can have peace of mind that our ad optimization, policies, financials, business practices, and ad layouts are Google-approved and thoroughly vetted. We work closely with Google to make sure your ads are up to date with their current and future policies to keep your business and income safe for the future.
I have more questions! What should I do?
No problem! Email us at email@example.com with your questions and we'll be happy to answer them for you.