If you don't see the video upload tool in your dashboard, email email@example.com and we'll get it set up for you!
- Log in to your dashboard and click on the Video tab in your left sidebar. That's where you can upload your videos! This upload feature accepts .mp4, .webm, and .mov file types and the recommended file size is 25-35mb per minute with a maximum file size of 1.2 GB. Our ad partners require videos to be at least 30 seconds long. This helps ensure your videos are earning you the most money possible!
Drag and drop your video into the cloud icon in the video widget, or click “Browse Videos” to upload directly from your desktop. This current version uploads one video at a time.
Required info for uploading your videos
Optional info to help organize your videos
- URL: Add the URL of the related post on your site and a brief description for SEO purposes.
- Description: This helps with SEO, so you can pack it full of keywords and information.
- Add to Playlist checkbox: Check the 'Add to Playlist' checkbox if you would like for the video to display in your Playlist video players.
- Publish in the future: If you select this checkbox, you can choose a specific date to schedule your video using the dropdown fields. Choosing a future publishing date will postpone the video going live in your posts, sidebar player, and any playlists. Note: the time zone is your local time.
- Tags: To use Tags, first send us a list of tags you’d like to include. Once we set those tags up for you, you can use the Tags dropdown box to assign tags that can help build video playlists. Tags can be as broad as “desserts” or as specific as “healthy chocolate desserts”. (These tags aren't a part of your video SEO metadata - they are just to help us create individual playlists for your site.)
Editing Video Information
Click the edit button beside the video to edit the title, description, thumbnail, and tags for a video. When you change a thumbnail image, the update may take a few minutes and you’ll need to hit refresh to view the change in the dashboard.
If you edit the title or description after you've already embedded the video on your site, you'll need to replace the current embed code with the updated code in the dashboard.
The dashboard allows you to choose a thumbnail from the video or upload a specific image.
Your Embed Codes
To embed a video into a post or page on your site, grab the individual code by clicking on the “Copy Embed” button.
For WordPress, these embed codes are shortcodes you can copy and paste into your visual or text editor and click Save. For Blogger, Squarespace, or other Content Management Systems, your embed codes will be <div> codes. Copy and paste the code into your HTML post editor and save.
If you'd like to preview the video, click to preview your post and the player should appear where you just embedded it.
To see all your video embed codes in one place, click the Export Data button in the top right. This is also an easy way to search for keywords among all your videos at once.